* Every aspect precisely modeled in exacting detail
* 330+ presets, including original 106 Factory Presets
* Up to 16-voice polyphony
* Rich stereo chorus
* Three lush reverb modes, gorgeous new proprietary reverb algorithm
* Full-featured delay section with tempo sync
* Multiple voice assign modes
* Single-key chord memory mode
* Expanded LFO section with six waveforms and tempo sync
* Unison detune for massive lead and bass sounds
* MPE support
* Full MIDI control
* Full DAW automation for all controls
* Fully compatible with original 106 SysEx commands
DCO-106 is available in AU, VST, VST3, AAX, and Standalone formats.
A free 30-day demo of DCO-106 is available. This demo will play white noise periodically, but is otherwise unlimited.
macOS Requirements: macOS 10.9 or above, 64-bit required. Quad-core computer with 8GB of RAM recommended.
Windows Requirements: Windows 7 or above, 64-bit required. Quad-core computer with 8GB of RAM recommended.